TOP 5 things to stay healthy through the holiday season
- Stay hydrated—that means water NOT alcohol. Drink a water for every coffee or alcoholic beverage.
- Get enough sleep—be sure to be getting 8 hours between your parties. Be sure to black out the street lights in your room and keep your electronics out of the bedroom
- Eat vegetables – party food seems to lack the vegetable component so its up to you to eat plenty of vegetable at lunch and throw some of those leafy greens in your morning smoothie.
- Don’t forget your vitamins- B vitamins (50-100mg/day), your vitamin D (200IU/day) and Vitamin C (minimum 2000mg/day)
- If you drank too much—ooops!—take a big glass of water with 2000mg of vitamin C before bed and perhaps a dose of homeopathic Nux Vomica (3 pellets of 30C or smaller). Repeat the Nux Vomica in the morning too.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND SEE YOU IN THE NEW YEAR FOR THAT DETOX!